Try once or subscribe & save!
Don't need period products because you're pregnant, post-partum, or just wanna be pampered? We've gotchu. Enjoy this box!
What's inside the box?
Snacks - Treat yourself with a mix of what usually goes in The Essentials box plus a premium snack that goes into The Luxe box.
Comfort items - Pamper yourself with standard comfort items such as sheet masks, candles, plus one premium item that goes into The Luxe box.
- Items will vary depending on the month. We'll ship items that are going in the current month's theme.
- Boxes are shipped between the 18th and 21st of each month.
- Items shown in photographs are examples only.
Frequently Asked Questions
When will my box ship?
If you've purchased a subscription box, boxes will ship between the 18th and 21st of each month. If you've purchased an item that isn't a subscription box, then you order will ship within 7 to 10 businesses days of when you placed your order. If you've purchased expedited shipping, then we will package your order and ship it out within 48 hours.
How are the boxes different?
- The Essentials is great for someone who wants more than just pads or tampons but doesn't want or need more than some snacks and comfort items.
- The Delectables is perfect for someone who is excited about the snacks and comfort items but doesn't need period essentials.
- The Luxe is ideal for the period person who wants to feel pampered with luxury items, premium snacks, and period essentials.
What's inside the First Period Kit?
All of the items listed above. If you'd like to include additional period care products, feel free to visit the Marketplace and add items to your cart to make this box even more special.
How does the First Period Kit arrive?
We generally ship the first period kits with instructions on how to prepare this for the young menstruator in your life, as well as include a notecard that you can personalize to them.
If you need additional assistance with the kit, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I have more questions
That's wonderful! Please visit our FAQs page here.